Department of Economics
Indiana University at Bloomington
Address: 100 S. Woodlawn Ave, Bloomington, IN, 47401
· Price Search, Consumption Inequality and Expenditure Inequality over the Life-Cycle (forthcoming), International Economic Review, with Yavuz Arslan and Temel Taskin
· Homeownership and Unemployment: The Effect of Market Size (2018), Labour Economics, 54(C), pages 191-209, with Ahmet Ali Taskin
· Innovations in Information Technology and the Mortgage Market (2015), Review of Economic Dynamics, 18(3), 456-483.
· Joint Dynamics of House Prices and Foreclosures (2015), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 47(S1), pp. 133-169, with Yavuz Arslan and Temel Taskin
· Does Unemployment Insurance Crowd Out Home Production? (2013), European Economic Review, 62, pp. 1-16, with Temel Taskin
· Euler Equation Approach for Emerging-market Macro Models (2013), International Economic Journal, 27(2), pp. 201-215, with Tack Yun
· Joint-Search Theory: New Opportunities and New Frictions (2012), Journal of Monetary Economics, 59(4), pp. 352-369, with Fatih Guvenen and Gianluca Violante
· Is there a flight to quality due to inflation uncertainty? (2005), Physica A, 345, pp. 603-607, with Umit Ozlale
· Dynamics of Deterrence: Implications of Criminal Justice Policy (2018), with Amanda Michaud [online appendix], revision requested at Review of Economic Studies
· Credit Driven Boom-Bust Cycles (2020), with Yavuz Arslan and Burhanettin Kuruscu, submitted
· Dual Income Couples and Interstate Migration (2018), with Ahmet Ali Taskin.
· Home Production and Optimal Rate of Unemployment Insurance (2015), with Yavuz Arslan and Temel Taskin
Work in Progress
· Trading Institutions in Experimental Asset Markets: Theory and Evidence, with Volodymyr Lugovskyy, Daniela Puzzello and Steven Tucker
· Inequality, Mobility and Optimal Taxation, with Joshua Bernstein
· Wealth Composition and the Determinants of Wealth Inequality: The Role of Housing, with Burhan Kuruscu and Baxter Robinson.